Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can you help me with my nail polish problem?

My nail polish is kinda dry but not all the way. Do you know any way that I can make it be wet again so I can use it on my nails? It is my favorite nail polish and I would hate to see it all go to waste! Please HELP ME!Can you help me with my nail polish problem?
dont use water...it will only make it worse.





just add a couple drops of nail polish remover then close it and shake. It should thin it out a little bit for you.Can you help me with my nail polish problem?
ummm put water in it!
DONT PUT WATER IN IT WATER DRIES POLISH!!


i suggest Lacquer thinner. It loosens dried paint, should have same effect.
maybe mix it up a little with the brush? maybe add some water? idk ive never had that happen to me before..

No comments:

Post a Comment