Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Has anybody tried the ';Pedi-Paws'; nail trimmer, does it work well have you had any problems with it?

im thinking of buying one for my black lab, she is 9 yrs old and a little timid with loud noises do you think this would bother her?Has anybody tried the ';Pedi-Paws'; nail trimmer, does it work well have you had any problems with it?
Just tried Mom's pedi-cure out this weekend. The dogs hate it. And to do each and every nail takes a longgggggg time, as it only takes off ';paper thin increments';. I got bored and quit after 3 nails.Has anybody tried the ';Pedi-Paws'; nail trimmer, does it work well have you had any problems with it?
Not that, but we have tried the Peticure. It works fine, so long as your pet isn't too skittish. But it does take a lot of time, so it's best if you start using it soon after a regular trim, and use it on a very regular basis. That way, the paper thin increment removal won't talk so much time. Oh! And you should be sure to keep it moving, because the abrasion can build up an uncomfortable heat on the animal's nail.
I tried it on my boxers and yorkies its terrible and a total rip off!!


DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM, GET THE PET-ICURE


I got it today and its flawless!


WHEN YOU TURN THE PEDI-PAWS ON AN WHEN YOU PUT YOUR DOG'S NAIL IN THE SLOT THE NAIL FILE SPINNER STOPS!


ITS A SCAM





EDIT: Japanese Akita Master:


The Pedi-Paws has only been out since April 28th 2008!
I saw an infomercial for one today and I was very tempted to buy one but I'm not fully convinced it works yet. I would also like to know if anyone has had good experiences with the product.
I am using these with my adult bitches and adult dog's





I have not have one problem with them.





Brilliant product i would have to say been using it for about 2 years now.
My sister got one and tried it, freaked the dogs out, sent it back. They are doxies.

No comments:

Post a Comment