Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finger nail problems!!!!!!! get 10 easy points for answering this question!!!?

So i have these nails on the end of my fingers and i have never had problems with them in my life..well that was until a few weeks ago...





They are now always ripping..like a little piece rip off but its just like one little piece of a layer of my nail not the whole thing (if that makes any sense). Does that mean that I'm dying or something or am just having a lack of a vitamin or something...if its a vitamin do tell me what vitamin.. it is very gross and ugly and annoying!!!Finger nail problems!!!!!!! get 10 easy points for answering this question!!!?
there is this nail polish by Love My Nails its clear and it makes your nails stronger so they dont break like that. and no your not dying but i would eat/drink more vitamin C thats why your nails are like that. so drink vitamin C and use that nail poloish. its reral cheap lik $2Finger nail problems!!!!!!! get 10 easy points for answering this question!!!?
yeah i get that, its like layers coming off which makes them really brittle.


best thing to do is cut them off and start again. use hand and nail cream to strengthen them and always file in one direction otherwise they get weak.


hope this helps
Well... mine do that to but its because1) I'm anemic and 2) i chew on them so the get wet and dry a lot :P(I don't eat them)
try Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener


it works miracles.


and drink more milk !


: D
what did u answer ashliegh ..grrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment