Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i stop a nail bitting problem?

i just cant stop bitting my nails and i'll just do that randomly..not because im scarred or anythingHow can i stop a nail bitting problem?
My late husband broke me by slapping my hand everytime he caught me biting nails.How can i stop a nail bitting problem?
I am from the south and my kids used to do the samething and we tried everything. My doctor told me to put blck pepper or hot sauce on the ends of your nails and you will stop. It stopped my girls from biting nails and sucking their thumbs. Sounds gross but works.
It's probably your comfort zone. try this:


nail polish remover is usually hard to get out, try dipping your fingers into it. it's a horrible taste so, you might find your nails aren't as tasty anymore. lol.
Well my Cousin used to do that so we made her dip her fingers in lemon juice so when you bite your nails it'll taste sour/bitter. Or you can always remember that your nails carry a bunch of bacteria in them.
WELL I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND KINDA STILL DO GET THE WORST TASTING THING WITH JUICE AND SQUEEZE IT ON YOUR NAILS MAKE SURE YOU DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF RESIST BITING THEM ANY MORE QUESTIONS POST THEM!!!!!
Mix hot sauce in when you paint your finger nails!





Chew gum, and it should replace your habit of your mouth wanting to chew something. After a couple days maybe even weeks you should be fine.
Put each of of your fingers in your butt one at a time when you find yourself need a chew think of the poo
put vanilla extract on them


that stuff is nasty as hell!


try it


it worked for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment