Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a major nail biting problem, and need help on stopping any suggestions?

i bite my nails when i'm nervous, when i'm bored and they just look horrible, i can't do the fake nails i just bite them off too and waste my money, so any suggestionsI have a major nail biting problem, and need help on stopping any suggestions?
There are some nail polishes made especially to stop you from biting your nails. Chewing gum also helps because you are less likely to bite your nails if you've got something in your mouth already. Good luck!


P.S you really do not want to put chilli on your finger nails because if you do, you will make things dirty if you touch them and you might accidentally rub your eyes or something.I have a major nail biting problem, and need help on stopping any suggestions?
why don't you try putting something on them that you don't like like for example garlic or perfume or something that might taste nasty so that when you feel like bitting them the taste would not let you
put chili underneath your nails, like the gap where dirt usually gets stuck at. Or try sitting on your hands.


hope i helped.


:)
cat poop. Or wear gloves at all times.
Well my sister uses clear nail polish and when you bite onto it the tastes is gross so you won't do it again. My sister also uses this special nail polish that stops you from not biting your nails. I think it's super effective? but the smell is horrible. My sister spilt it ever where on my mums coffee table. Now that's why i know this. lol
thats soo gross. i hate when i see girls do that, and then i look at their fingernails and they're all short. ick. i also had old friends that used to do that. maybe if u substituted your fingernails for a pen or something else to chew on instead, it might help you stop.
I used to have the same problem as you. I clip them often so I can't even bite them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment