Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a nail biting problem, does ne one have ne solutions?

I try chewing gum or applying nail polish and nothing seems to work. HELP!I have a nail biting problem, does ne one have ne solutions?
I bit my nails for 30 years. Then I got braces...No more nail biting :(I have a nail biting problem, does ne one have ne solutions?
I also bite my nails, right down really low, sometimes they hurt like hell, does anyone else bite as bad ?
hey there. i had the same problem! note, HAD. well, i just focussed on what nice nails i would have if i stopped bitting them! i used this bad tasting nail polish for a while and that helped at the time. use a nail polish like sally hansen miracle nail growth. it REALLY WORKS! just say i had bitten them up to the pink, and they were rugged ad gross, the next day, after applying , THEY WERE A BIT LONGER AND NICE AND EVEN NON RUGGED TOP! that is hope well this works!


hope this help


ps: also, thinking about hw unattractice they look, and how other ppl think about them (in a bad way) helps too )
I've always just gotten my nails done. .after paying that much it stopped me, though I have heard of a nail polish that tastes bad, so everytime you do go to bite your nails, you'll stop.
ya when your home put on some fitted gloves
When I was a little child, I bit my nails a few times, until my mom (who's a nurse) told me that that's how you get worms in your butt 8P





I NEVER bit my nails again!
Try fake nails, you cannot bite through them. Even if you can't stop the habit, your nails will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment