Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail-biting problems?

Wear acrylic nails. Not only do they cover your real nails, but they will prevent you from nibbling. (Unless you love that plastic taste.)


This is advice, not a question *Nail-biting problems?
Ahh yah good idea!


And they are soo pretty you dont wanna bite them :)


Also anothere one is if you wear a rubber band around your wrist


and you start biting your nails you can pop yourself with


the rubber band.


Thats pretty hard on yourself but haha worked for me!Nail-biting problems?
Awful advice.


I did that, and the acrylic nails bothered me, so I nibbled them until they eventually fell off.
Ok so i don't have a nail biting problem and never have but my name is holly too! there must be some sort of wierd but cool conection! :)
i have the same problem... i put baking soda over them

No comments:

Post a Comment