Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Awh my nail problems :\?

It really makes me feel bad, my nails keep like braking off :S I've been growing them to make French and they broke off! I hate it! I think I need mroe vitamins, my friend told me to put my fingers in salty water, I'll try it but any other advices?Awh my nail problems :\?
There are some over the counter vitamins that can be got at Wal-Mart, and I'm sure other retail stores, that is suppose to strengthen nails. There is also nail polish that is suppose to help. Try asking the pharmacist at your local department store.





As for Carlo鈥檚 answer I would disregard it as it was MY answer to a question by a young boy about a pain in his abdomen near his appendix.





Good luck with your nails.Awh my nail problems :\?
Man Have you talked to you parents? There is such a long list of possibles that there is no way to answer that question here. I'll just say that some of them are a nothing while others could result in death. Talk to you parents and get in to a Doctor. If it turns into a pain go to the ER.





Don't come here to Yahoo for the public to answer questions about your major health issues. Go to a Doctor it is what they do.





I'm not coming here and asking: ';Hey, my chest hurts like there is a bunch of weight on it and I can't breath. What should I do? Could I be having a Heart Attack? '; No I go to the emergency room and see a doctor who tells me what is wrong and treats it.





I've been an EMT for 11 years and I have seen people who have died from not going to the doctor when the symptoms started. Not to scare you but this stuff is for real serius.





GO RIGHT NOW AND TELL YOUR PARENTS WHAT IS HAPPENING. That way they can get you the right treatment. They are smart and they can help you.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment