Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Odd toe nail problems...any help?

About 6 months ago i played basketball in some shoes that were probably a little too small. After that both of my toe nails looked a little haggard. My right one fell off about 2-3 months ago with no pain. And my left one has been still attached but a little loose. I was putting on some shorts and the ends caught on to the toe nail and the entire nail nearly came off but the left side was still very much attached. I tried to pull it off a little but stopped as soon as i realized it'd probably be very painful. Is there any way i can speed up the process of the nail falling off? It's really bothering me when i walk(not too mention i'm just learning to walk again because i broke my ankle 8 weeks ago)Odd toe nail problems...any help?
Have a really hott bath and it should loosen the skin around it and should probly come off in the tub if you slightly pull on it in the water. BUT THE WATER MUST BE HOT! That's how i got my nail off where it was just hangen there.

No comments:

Post a Comment